There are lots of reasons to love copyblogger – in fact I could probably go on all day.
Fortunately for you, my time starved reader, they taught me not to do that (as you will soon see). So here are the 7 main reasons why I love copyblogger and why, if you want to succeed with blogging, you should too.
1. They Taught Me To Write Posts Like This
Yes, I’m talking about list posts.
They always work.
2. They Taught Me To Get To The Point
I have a tendency to waffle on a bit…
But when it comes to copywriting, less is (almost always) more.
3. They Taught Me That Titles Are Just As Important As Content
In fact, they even go so far as to say you should write your headlines first.
4. They Taught Me That Bullets Are Awesome
- Draw attention
- Are easy to read/digest
- And our brains love lists (see point 1)
(They also taught me that the magic number for bullet points is 3).
5. They Taught Me To Use Subheads
Because they hold a reader’s attention.
Because they help to guide your readers along.
6. Because Their Site Looks So Damn Cool
Man, that Genesis framework is so fine.
And ain’t white space sexy?
7. They Taught Me To Have A Strong Call To Action
So go ahead and join their site for free (you won’t regret it)…
… but enter your email below to sign up here first!